ALIGNMENT IS THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Fast lane companies have unique challenges.
They are extremely busy running the day-to-day. They want to address strategic issues, but don’t have the time. They want to take their business to the next level, but need help driving the change.
Therefore, these companies know the value of a strategic advisor who can lead the way.
Some of our clients include:
- Venture-Backed Startups – Silvercar
- Health Care – Advanced Patient Advocacy
- Technology – Sonic Wall, Agile Fleet, SiteOrganic, Infoition, Moreover Technologies
- Professional Services – Campaign Solutions, NeoSystems, SpeakerBox, Top Gun Ventures
- Construction – Bognet Construction, Signature Companies
- Associations – Tech America, The Alliance to Save Energy
- Real Estate – Long & Foster, Coldwell Banker, RE/Max
- Non-Profits – The American Red Cross
- Government Contractors – Valiant, BTI360, Group W, Davis International
- Think Tanks – The Heritage Foundation
- Hospitality – Meadowkirk Resort
- Franchising – Rita's Water Ice
- Financial Services – Visa International
- Private Equity Rollups – Ministry Brands
While each company had unique challenges, there was One Thing they all had in common.
They all knew that alignment was key to their success.
PRO-BONO WORK FOR NON-PROFITS
SHIFTPOINTS believes in giving back. (To whom much is given, much is required.)
Therefore, we invest ten percent of our time and resources with non-profits, churches, and ministries.
Some of the fantastic and inspiring organizations we have served include:
- Social Services – The Christopher Atwood Foundation
- Ministries – The Fellowship of Christian Athletes, The CS Lewis Institute
- Churches – McLean Bible Church, Reston Bible Church, Cornerstone Chapel, Restoration City Church
- Schools – Providence Academy
To be considered for a pro-bono engagement, please contact us.