THE ACCELERATING POWER OF ALIGNMENT
Every market segment is brutally competitive.
To win, you must have everyone—and everything—aligned.
Unfortunately, most companies are moving is a dozen different directions.
Some of the clients that we have helped include:
- Venture-Backed Startups – Silvercar
- Health Care – Advanced Patient Advocacy
- Technology – Sonic Wall, Agile Fleet, SiteOrganic, Infoition, Moreover Technologies
- Professional Services – NeoSystems, SpeakerBox, Top Gun Ventures
- Construction – Bognet Construction, Signature Companies
- Associations – Tech America, The Alliance to Save Energy
- Real Estate – Long & Foster, Coldwell Banker, RE/Max
- Non-Profits – The American Red Cross
- Government Contractors – Valiant, BTI360, Group W, Davis International
- Think Tanks – The Heritage Foundation
- Hospitality – Meadowkirk Resort
- Franchising – Rita's Water Ice
- Financial Services – Visa International
- Private Equity Rollups – Ministry Brands
While each company had unique challenges, there was One Thing they all had in common.
They all knew that alignment was key to their success.
PRO-BONO WORK FOR NON-PROFITS
SHIFTPOINTS believes in giving back. (To whom much is given, much is required.)
Therefore, we invest ten percent of our time and resources with non-profits, churches, and ministries.
Some of the fantastic and inspiring organizations we have served include:
- Social Services – The Christopher Atwood Foundation
- Ministries – The Fellowship of Christian Athletes, The CS Lewis Institute
- Churches – McLean Bible Church, Reston Bible Church, Cornerstone Chapel, Restoration City Church
- Schools – Providence Academy
To be considered for a pro-bono engagement, please contact us.